2015 I-League 2nd Division
|Goals scored||209 (3.73 per match)|
PIFA 3–5 Aizawl|
(27 April 2015)
|Longest winning run||Aizawl (6 games)|
|Longest unbeaten run||Aizawl (6 games)|
|Longest winless run||PIFA (14 games)|
|Longest losing run||Kenkre (6 games)|
2015–16 →All statistics correct as of 8 May 2015.
The 2015 I-League 2nd Division was the eighth season of the I-League 2nd Division, the second division of football in India. Eight clubs participated this season, including Mohammedan, after they were relegated from the I-League last season. Aizawl F.C. won the league and will be the first team from Mizoram to play in I-League in 2015–16 I-League season.
The double-leg league was held in two venues Kanchenjunga Stadium, Siliguri and SSB Ranidanga Stadium, Golaghat respectively. The initial seven rounds of matches were held in Siliguri, the return legs were held in Golaghat.
Location and coaches
|Aizawl||Aizawl, Mizoram||Hmingthana Zadeng|
|Chanmari||Aizawl, Mizoram||Gaurav Chatterjee|
|Kenkre||Mumbai, Maharashtra||Ekendra Singh|
|Lonestar Kashmir||Jammu and Kashmir||Hilal Rasool|
|Mohammedan||Kolkata, West Bengal||Ananta Kumar Ghosh|
|PIFA||Mumbai, Maharashtra||Nirvan Shah|
|United SC||Kolkata, West Bengal||Satyabrata Bhowmick|
|Pos||Team||Pld||W||D||L||GF||GA||GD||Pts||Qualification or relegation|
|1||Aizawl (C, P)||14||11||1||2||45||20||+25||34||Qualification to 2015–16 I-League|
Rules for classification: 1) points; 2) goal difference; 3) number of goals scored
(C) Champion; (P) Promoted.
- Mohammedan were deducted three points for the payment default to a player.
|Home \ Away||AFC||CFC||HIN||KFC||LKFC||MSC||PIFA||USC|
Updated to games played on 9 May 2015.
1 ^ The home team is listed in the left-hand column.
Colours: Blue = home team win; Yellow = draw; Red = away team win.
For coming matches, an a indicates there is an article about the match.
- "I-League and Fed Cup Committee Meeting held at Football House". The All India Football Federation. Retrieved 28 November 2014.
- "Aizawl FC become Mizoram's inaugural representatives in the I-League". 7 May 2015.
- "Second division league venues finalized". The All India Football Federation. Retrieved 14 March 2015.
- "Mohammedan Sporting docked three points for payment default". 19 June 2015.