27 may refer to:
- 27 (number)
- one of the years 27 BC, AD 27, 1927, 2027
- 27 (album), an album by Ciro y los Persas
- 27 (artist), American artist
- 27 (band), American rock band from Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- 27 Club, popular name for a group of influential rock and blues musicians who all died at the age of 27
- 27 (opera), 2014 opera by Ricky ian Gordon and Royce Vavrek
- 27, a 2011 play by Abi Morgan
- 27 rue de Fleurus, Gertrude Stein's and Alice B. Toklas' salon in Paris
- "27", a song by Fall Out Boy from the album Folie à Deux
- "27" (song), a song by the Scottish band Biffy Clyro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.