Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up 27 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
27 may refer to:
- 27 (number), the natural number following 26 and preceding 28
- one of the years 27 BC, AD 27, 1927, 2027
- 27 (band), an American rock band from Boston, Massachusetts
- 27 Club, musicians who died aged 27
- 27 (opera), a 2014 opera by Ricky Ian Gordon and Royce Vavrek
- 27 (album), a 2012 album by Ciro y los Persas
- 27 (Cunter album), 2013
- 27 (Kim Sung-kyu EP), 2015
- "27" (song), a 2002 song by the Scottish band Biffy Clyro
- "27", a 2008 song by Fall Out Boy from the album Folie à Deux
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.