Jump to navigation Jump to search
44 may refer to:
- 44M Tas, a Hungarian medium/heavy tank design of World War II
- 44M Tas Rohamlöveg, a Hungarian tank destroyer design of World War II, derived from the 44M Tas tank
- .44, a gun caliber, in inches
- "Forty-Four", a blues standard
- Forty-Fours, a group of islands in the Chatham Archipelago
- Forty Four, Arkansas, an unincorporated community in Izard County, Arkansas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.