|Look up 50 or fifty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
50 may refer to:
- 50 (number)
- one of the years 50 BC, AD 50, 1950, 2050
- .50 BMG, a heavy machine gun cartridge also used in sniper rifles
- 50 Cent, an American rapper
- Labatt 50, a Canadian beer
- Fifty (film), a 2015 film
- Municipal okrug #50, name of Ivanovsky Municipal Okrug of Nevsky District in St. Petersburg, Russia, before 2008
- Robert Martin (basketball) aka "50", an American streetball player
- "The Fifty", a group of fifty airmen murdered by the Gestapo after The Great Escape in World War II
- "50", a 2016 album by singer Rick Astley
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.