9th Infantry Brigade (Greece)
|This article does not cite any sources. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|9th Motorized Infantry Brigade "Adrianople"
9η Μηχανοποιημένη Ταξιαρχία Πεζικού "Αδριανούπολη"
Emblem of the 9th Infantry Brigade
|Part of||III Army Corps|
|Motto(s)||"Either live well or die well" (Η καλώς ζην ή καλώς τεθνηκέναι)|
The 9th Motorized Infantry Brigade (Greek: 9η Μηχανοποιημένη Ταξιαρχία Πεζικού «Αδριανούπολη», 9η Μ/Π ΤΑΞΠΖ) is an motorized infantry brigade of the Hellenic Army. Headquartered in Kozani and subordinated to the III Army Corps, it was formed from the former 9th Infantry Division (ΙΧ Μεραρχία Πεζικού) on 1 April 1998.
- Brigade Headquarters Company (ΛΣ/9ης ΤΑΞ ΠΖ) at Kozani.
- 9th Signals Company (9ος ΛΔΒ)
- 9th Engineer Company (9ος ΛΜΧ)
- 9th Support Battalion (9ο ΤΥΠ)
- 523rd Mechanized Infantry Battalion (523 M/Κ ΤΠ) at Mavrodendri.
- 106th Self-Propelled Medium Artillery Battalion (106η Α/Κ ΜΜΠ) at Amyntaio.
- 1st Infantry Regiment (ΤΔ/1ου ΣΠ) at Florina.
- 15th Infantry Regiment (ΤΔ/15ου ΣΠ) at Kastoria.
|This article related to the military of Greece is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|