From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Aar or AAR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AAR or Aar may refer to:
- AAR Corporation, an American aviation engineering company
- "Air-to-air refueling", also known as aerial refueling, the practice of transferring fuel from one aircraft to another during flight
- AAR, IATA airport code for Aarhus Airport in Tirstrup, Denmark
- AAR, ICAO airline code for Asiana Airlines of South Korea
- Average accounting return, a capital budgeting investment rule
- Adam's apple reduction, a surgery
- After action review, a structured review process used by the U.S. military
- After action report, military terminology
- The All-American Rejects, an American rock band
- All American Racers, a former Formula 1 and CART team
- All-American Rejects, a 2000s American rock band.
- Allens, a law firm (formerly known as Allens Arthur Robinson)
- American Academy of Religion, an association of academics who research or teach topics related to religion
- Association for Automated Reasoning, a non-profit that seeks to advance the field of automated reasoning
- Association of American Railroads, an industry trade group representing the railroads of North America
- AAR wheel arrangement, their system for describing wheel arrangement of locomotives
- Arizona Association Realtors, a group representing the Real Estate brokers in the state of Arizona
- Aar, a river in Switzerland, tributary of the Rhine
- Aar (Lahn), a tributary of Lahn river in Germany, descending from the Taunus mountains
- Aar (Dill), a tributary of Dill river in Germany, also in the basin of the Lahn
- Aar (Twiste), a tributary of Dill river in Germany, in the basin of the Weser
Television and radio
- Air America Radio, a domestic United States radio network
- Aar (Star Wars), fictional planet in Star Wars universe
- Afar language (ISO 639 language identification code)
- All-American Road, a designation for some national scenic byways in the United States
- Ann Arbor Railroad (disambiguation)
- AAR coupling
- "At any rate": see List of SMS abbreviations
- Amino acid response, the biochemical response of a mammalian cell starved of amino acids.
- Aar, a fictional planet of the star Deneb, in the "Captain Future" stories.
- Accumulation Area Ratio, the percentage of a glacier that is a snow-covered accumulation zone at the end of the summer melt season.
- Ahr, a river in Germany, tributary of the Rhine
- Aare (disambiguation)
- South American–Antarctic Ridge, also known as the American–Antarctic Ridge, a mid-ocean ridge in the South Atlantic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AAR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.