Asian Highway 12 (AH12) is a route of the Asian Highway Network, with a length of 1,195 km (747 miles) that runs from AH3 in Nateuy, Laos, through Muang Xay, Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng, Vientiane, Nong Khai, Udon Thani, Khon Kaen, Nakhon Ratchasima, and Saraburi until its terminus at AH1 in Hin Kong, Nong Khae, Saraburi province, Thailand.
South East Asia
Since April 8, 1994, this north-south route of the Asian Highway, AH12, is fully completed by the countries, Laos and Thailand financed independently. Apart from the corresponding First Thai-Lao Friendship Bridge the cost was about US$30 million, funded by the Australian government as development aid for Laos.
- Route 13: Nateuy - Vientiane
- Route: Vientiane - Thanaleng (Vientiane Prefecture)
- First Thai-Lao Friendship Bridge
- Thai Highway Mittraphap Road Nong Khai - Saraburi
- Thai Highway Phahonyothin Road: Saraburi - Hin Kong (county Nong Khae)
|This Laos-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|