|Directed by||Jonas Carpignano|
|Produced by||Paolo Carpignano|
|Written by||Jonas Carpignano|
|Music by||Dan Romer|
|Edited by||Affonso Gonçalves|
|Distributed by||Academy Two|
A Ciambra is a 2017 Italian drama film directed by Jonas Carpignano. It was screened in the Directors' Fortnight section at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival. At Cannes in won the Europa Cinemas Label Award. It was selected as the Italian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 90th Academy Awards, but it was not nominated.
On review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 87% based on 47 reviews, and an average rating of 7.1/10. On Metacritic, the film has a weighted average score of 70 out of 100, based on 16 critics, indicating "generally favorable reviews".
- List of submissions to the 90th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Italian submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- "A Ciambra". The-Numbers. Retrieved 9 July 2018.
- "Fortnight 2017: The 49th Directors' Fortnight Selection". Quinzaine des Réalisateurs. Archived from the original on 19 April 2017. Retrieved 20 April 2017.
- Elsa Keslassy (19 April 2016). "Cannes: Juliette Binoche-Gerard Depardieu Drama to Kick Off Directors Fortnight". Variety. Retrieved 20 April 2017.
- Hopewell, John (26 May 2017). "Cannes: Chloe Zhao's 'The Rider' Tops Cannes' Directors' Fortnight". Variety. Retrieved 26 May 2017.
- Vivarelli, Nick (26 September 2017). "Jonas Carpignano's 'A Ciambra' Is Italy's Oscar Contender". Variety. Retrieved 26 September 2017.
- "A Ciambra (2018)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved 18 June 2018.
- "A Ciambra Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
|This article related to an Italian film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|