A Doll's House (1973 Garland film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|A Doll's House|
US theatrical poster
|Directed by||Patrick Garland|
|Produced by||Hillard Elkins|
|Written by||Christopher Hampton|
|Music by||John Barry|
|Edited by||John Glen|
|Distributed by||EMI Films (UK)
Paramount Pictures (USA theatrical)
Nora Helmer, the lead character, is married to the straight but authoritarian Torvald. The two have a good marriage, until things from their past threaten to destroy their lives.
- Claire Bloom as Nora Helmer
- Anthony Hopkins as Torvald Helmer
- Ralph Richardson as Dr. Rank
- Denholm Elliott as Nils Krogstad
- Edith Evans as Anne-Marie
- Anna Massey as Kristine Linde
- Helen Blatch as Helen
- Kimberley Hampton as Bob
- Daphne Riggs as Old Woman
- Mark Summerfield as Ivar
- Stefanie Summerfield as Emmy
- Canby, Vincent. "A Doll s House (1973)". nytimes.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- Lewis, Jone Johnson. "A Doll's House". womenshistory.about.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "A Doll's House". timeout.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- Patow, Alex. "A Doll's House". bu.digication.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- Erickson, Glenn. "A Doll's House". dvdtalk.com. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
|This article related to a British film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|