|Directed by||Ramesh Varma|
|Produced by||Vandana Alekya Jakkam,|
|Written by||Vamsi Komanduru, Ravi Prakash, Patrikeya|
Bloomingstars Motion Pictures,
Abbayitho Ammayi is a 2016 Telugu-language Indian feature film directed by Ramesh Varma. The film stars Naga Shourya and Pallak Lalwani in lead roles with Ramesh Rao and veteran Tamil actor Mohan playing supporting roles. The film was released on 1 January 2016 with mixed reviews. This film is the 999th movie of Maestro Ilaiyaraaja as a music director.
Abhi (Naga Shourya) is a youth who wants to have fun in life. He is addicted to various social networking sites and always looks for reasons to flirt with girls. During his search, he comes across a simple girl and becomes good friends with her. This is also the time when he falls for Prardhana (Pallak Lalwani) and starts getting close to her. Twist in the tale arises when Abhi gets caught in a compromising situation in Prardhana’s house. Hell breaks loose as the families of the couple disown them for good. Left clueless, Abhi leaves Pradhana alone in this tricky situation. He gets yet another shock when he comes to know that his close online friend is none other than Prardhana. Rest of the story is about how Abhi gets his deeds right and wins her love back.
- Naga Shourya as Abhi
- Pallak Lalwani as Prardhana
- Rao Ramesh
Maestro Ilaiyaraaja  scored the music, while lyrics were penned by Rehman, Chaitanya Varma and Sirasri.
|Soundtrack album to Abbayitho Ammayi by|
|Released||18 November 2015|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|1||Reena Mecareena||Piyush Kapur||Rehman||4:47|
|3||Tholi Paruvam||Satya Prakash, Vibhavari||Rehman||5:47|
|5||Kanulu Kalanu Piliche||Haricharan, Chinmayi||Rehman||4:57|
|6||Okasaari O Vayyari||Yazin Nizar, Rita, Blaaze||Rehman||3:47|
|7||Saradale||M. M. Manasi, Ramya, Rita, Reena Reddy||Chaitanya Varma||4:46|
|8||Abbayitho Ammayi (Male)||Piyush Kapur||Sirasri||1:31|
|9||Abbayitho Ammayi (Female)||Aparna||Sirasri||1:28|
The Hindu panned Abbayitho Ammayi, describing the leads' virtual relationship as "overdrawn, outdated and melodramatic." They also wrote that "Songs are good but the re-recording and background score leave a lot to be desired." Indiaglitz gave the film a rating of 3/5 stars, calling it as a coming-of-age love story with interesting plot and fair narration, appreciating Ilaiyaraaja' s music and good chemistry of lead pair Naga Shourya and Pallak Lalwani. Venkat of Greatandhra gave 2.25/5 stars mentioning that the film is a big bore, except for visual quality and climax portions. He also blamed the silly story, outdated comedy and illogical sequences as the drawback of the film.
- "Abbayitho Ammayi movie overview". filmibeat. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- "Abbayitho Ammayi is Digitally Inspired". New Indian Express. 21 November 2015. Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- "Abbayitho Ammayi movie review round-up: Critics call it a coming-of-age love story". International Business Times. 1 January 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- "Abbayitho Ammayi to Release in Tamil RITZ". 10 December 2015. Archived from the original on 12 March 2016.
- "Abbayitho Ammayi was to be Naga Shaurya's debut film?". 29 December 2015.
- "Anchor Lasya excited about release of Abbayitho Ammayi". Times of India. 2 January 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- "Ilayaraja to be chief guest at Abbayi Tho Ammayi audio launch". Times of India. 18 November 2015. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- CHOWDHARY, Y. SUNITA. "Abbayitho Ammayi: Can audience buy this?". The Hindu. Retrieved 10 February 2016.
- "Abbayitho Ammayi Movie Review - Love, Message and Maestro". Indiaglitz. 1 January 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- "'Abbayitho Ammayi' Review: A Boring Love Story". Great Andhra. 2 January 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016.