Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Acacia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acacia is a genus of shrubs and trees of Gondwanian origin, belonging to the subfamily Mimosoideae of the family Fabaceae.
Acacia may also refer to:
- Acacia (band), a British pop band from the 1990s
- Acacia (film), a 2003 South Korean horror film
- Acacia: The War with the Mein, a novel by American author David Anthony Durham
- Acacia Avenue, a placeholder name for an English suburban road
- Acacia (fraternity), a social fraternity based on Masonic traditions
- Acacia Prison, a private prison in Western Australia
- Acacia Research, a patent enforcement entity
- Gum acacia, another name for Gum arabic
- USCGC ACACIA (WLB-406)
- USS Acacia, a steam-powered tugboat in the service of the US Navy during the American Civil War
- 2S3 Akatsiya, Russian for acacia, a Soviet 152.4 mm self-propelled artillery
- Acacías, a town and municipality of Meta Department, Colombia
- Las Acacias (Madrid), a ward of Madrid, Spain
- Las Acacias, Montevideo, a ward of Montevideo, Uruguay
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acacia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.