|Full name||Adrià Arjona Marín|
|Date of birth||28 February 1996|
|Place of birth||Vila-seca, Spain|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2016–2017||→ Sant Andreu (loan)||36||(6)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 February 2019|
Born in Vila-seca, Tarragona, Catalonia, Arjona joined FC Barcelona's La Masia in 2006, from CF Vilaseca. Released in 2009, he spent three seasons at Gimnàstic de Tarragona before returning to Barça in 2012.
On 23 August 2015, after finishing his formation, Arjona joined CF Reus Deportiu and was assigned to the farm team CD Morell in Tercera División. On 17 August of the following year, he was loaned to fellow league team UE Sant Andreu for a year.
Upon returning, Arjona was assigned to the B-team, now also in the fourth division. He made his first-team debut on 12 September, starting in a 2–1 away win against CA Osasuna, for the season's Copa del Rey.
- "El equilibrio del campeón" [The balance of a champion] (in Spanish). Mundo Deportivo. 26 May 2014. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- "Adrià Arjona, talento y compromiso poco valorado, que seguirá creciendo en el CD Morell" [Adrià Arjona, talent and compromise little valued, who will keep growing at CD Morell] (in Spanish). Futbol Base Català. 23 August 2015. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- "Adrià Arjona, cedit una temporada" [Adrià Arjona, loaned for one season] (in Catalan). UE Sant Andreu. 17 August 2016. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- "El CF Reus B Cambrils comença la pretemporada" [CF Reus B Cambrils start the pre-season] (in Catalan). CF Reus Deportiu. 18 July 2017. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- "El Reus deja a Osasuna con la boca abierta" [Reus leave Osasuna with their mouth open] (in Spanish). Marca. 12 September 2018. Retrieved 12 September 2018.