Adria Arjona Torres
April 25, 1992
|Alma mater||Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute|
Adria Arjona Torres (born April 25, 1992) is a Guatemalan-Puerto Rican actress. She played the role of Dorothy Gale in the Oz book adaptation Emerald City (2017) and the role of Anathema Device in the TV adaptation of Good Omens (2019).
She has played supporting roles in the films Pacific Rim: Uprising (2018), Life of the Party (2018), Triple Frontier (2019) and a starring role in 6 Underground (2019) and will appear in the upcoming Morbius (2022).
Arjona was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and lived in Mexico City until she was twelve. Her mother, Leslie Torres, is Puerto Rican, and her father, Ricardo Arjona, is a Guatemalan singer-songwriter. As a child, her father took her along on his tours, and she traveled often. At age 12, she moved to Miami and lived there until she was 18, when she moved to New York City on her own. There she worked as a waitress and a hostess while studying acting at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
Arjona's early TV roles include Emily in season two of the anthology television series True Detective (2015) and Dani Silva in two episodes of the television series Person of Interest (in 2014 and 2015). She later starred in Emerald City as Dorothy Gale and played Anathema Device in the mini-series Good Omens.
In August 2020, Variety confirmed that Arjona has been cast in the upcoming star war series Andor at Disney+. She joins previously announced series lead Diego Luna and Alan Tudyk, both of whom will reprise their roles from the 2016 film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
In April 2021, Arjona is confirmed to star as the lead with Andy Garcia in Warner Bros.’ remake of Father of the Bride.The latest take will be told through the relationships in a big, sprawling Cuban American family.
In October 2021, she was set to star in and be the executive producer on drama film Los Firkis written and directed by Tyler Nilson and Michael Schwartz. 
|2015||Wedding in New York||Patricia|
|2016||The Belko Experiment||Leandra Florez|
|2018||Pacific Rim: Uprising||Jules Reyes|
|Life of the Party||Amanda|
|2021||Sweet Girl||Amanda Cooper|
|TBA||Father of the Bride||Post-production|
|2014||Unforgettable||Suzy Houchen||Episode: "Cashing Out"|
|2014–15||Person of Interest||Dani Silva||2 episodes|
|2015||Narcos||Helena||Episode: "The Sword of Simón Bolivar"|
|2015||True Detective||Emily||6 episodes|
|2017||Emerald City||Dorothy Gale||10 episodes|
|2019||Good Omens||Anathema Device||5 episodes|
|2020||Monsterland||Mermaid||Episode: "Palacios, Texas"|
- Ortved, John (June 1, 2015). "Adria Arjona". Interview.
- Hansen, Lena (March 14, 2018). "Hollywood It Girl Adria Arjona Worked Double Shifts as a Waitress Despite Her Famous Dad". People.com. Retrieved March 27, 2018.
- Stanhope, Kate. "NBC's 'Emerald City' Casts 'True Detective' Actress as Dorothy". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved March 16, 2019.
- Muncy, Julie (December 15, 2018). "Jared Leto's Morbius Might Have Found His Tragic Bride". io9. Retrieved March 16, 2019.
- N'Duka, Amanda (December 12, 2019). "Jason Momoa Netflix Film 'Sweet Girl' Adds Cast". Deadline. Retrieved May 11, 2021.
- Couch, Aaron (December 14, 2018). "'Morbius': Adria Arjona in Early Talks to Join Jared Leto". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on December 15, 2018. Retrieved December 15, 2018.
- Otterson, Joe (August 10, 2020). "'Star Wars': Cassian Andor Disney Plus Series Casts Adria Arjona". Variety. Retrieved May 11, 2021.
- Kit, Borys (April 22, 2021). "Adria Arjona Joining Andy Garcia in 'Father of the Bride' Remake". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 11, 2021.
- "Adria Arjona To Star in Indie 'Los Frikis', Will Also Executive Produce". Deadline. Retrieved October 22, 2021.
- Hibberd, Jame (December 10, 2020). "Rogue One prequel series gets title: Andor". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on December 10, 2020. Retrieved December 10, 2020.