Agora É Tarde
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Agora é Tarde|
|Also known as||'Agora é Tarde com Rafinha Bastos'|
|Created by||Danilo Gentili|
|Presented by||Danilo Gentili (2011–2013)
Rafinha Bastos (2014–2015)
|Country of origin||Brazil|
|No. of seasons||3|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Distributor||Band Contents Distribution|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Original release||29 June 2011– 2015|
|Related shows||Chelsea Lately
|Agora é Tarde website|
Agora é Tarde (English: It's Too Late[nb 1]) was a Brazilian late-night talk show produced by Eyeworks and broadcast by Rede Bandeirantes since 2011. The show was created and hosted by Danilo Gentili, until 2013, when he moved to SBT. Rafinha Bastos substituted him as host of the show until it's cancellation, in 2015. It was the second most successful show by Bandeirantes.
Agora é Tarde, is a humorous current affairs program hosted by Danilo Gentili between 2011 and 2013. According to Gentili, the show follows a politically correct line rather than the style used by CQC's members. Gentili also described his show as "a show where we would like to watch". Since 2014 this program is hosted by Rafinha Bastos.
Since 20 September 2012, the show took over the slot on Tuesday formerly occupied by Os Anjos do Sexo.
The show reached its 100th broadcast on 6 April 2012. During the celebration, Gentilli announced that the show would be broadcast also on Fridays – becoming a daily broadcast.
The show did not initially have any sponsors and not many celebrities were willing to be interviewed by Gentili. The show created new segments, focusing on a lighter type of humor, rather than the black or aggressive humor used on CQC. Within four months, the show became one of the most popular shows at Rede Bandeirantes and had favourable reviews.
- The translation of Agora é Tarde to English is Now It's Late, but the broadcaster Rede Bandeirantes has named the show as It's Too Late for English reference.
- "Entertainment – Band Contents Distribution". Retrieved 19 July 2012.
- "Sobre o programa – Agora é Tarde". Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- iG Gente (24 February 2014). "Band antecipa estreia de Rafinha Bastos no comando do 'Agora É Tarde'". Tribuna da Bahia/iG. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- Keila Jimenez (5 August 2011). "Programa de Danilo Gentili vira segunda maior audiência da Band". F5. Folha de S.Paulo. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- "Danilo Gentili diz que vai pegar leve em seu programa". Retrieved 13 October 2012.
- Marco Aurélio Canônico (11 January 2012). "Programa de Danilo Gentili vai ser transmitido também na rádio". F5. Folha de S.Paulo. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- Daniel Castro (12 February 2012). "Programa de Danilo Gentili vira diário com festa pelo número 100". R7. Central Record de Comunicação. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- Daniel Castro (31 March 2012). "Globo garante BBB até 2016; programa recebe 40 mil inscrições". R7. Central Record de Comunicação. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- "Agora é tarde revela a briga de Marcelo Mansfield e Léo Lins". Retrieved 13 October 2012.
- Daniel Castro (23 July 2011). "Sem patrocinador, Danilo Gentili estreia talk show na Band". R7. Central Record de Comunicação. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- ""Agora é Tarde" (2011) More at IMDbPro". Retrieved 13 October 2012.