Aindhaam Thalaimurai Sidha Vaidhiya Sigamani
|Aindhaam Thalaimurai Sidha Vaidhiya Sigamani|
|Directed by||L. G. Ravichandhran|
|Cinematography||P. G. Muthiah|
|Edited by||Vijay Velukutty|
|Box office||10 crore|
Aindhaam Thalaimurai Sidha Vaidhiya Sigamani (English: 5th generation siddha specialist sigamani) is a Tamil comedy film written and directed by L. G. Ravichandar. The film features Bharath, making it his 25th project as an actor and Nandita in the leading roles, while Simon composes the film's music. The film was released on 22 August 2014 to mixed reviews. The film was later dubbed into Hindi as ATM by Goldmines Telefilms in 2017.
The movie starts of with Sigamani(Bharath) as a young student refusing to go to school. His father, after having heated arguments with the school teacher, says that his son doesn't have to go to school anymore. Thus, Bharath grows up as an illiterate and uneducated. After 25 years, Sigamani has grown up to be a sidha vaidhiyar, following his family's roots. There is also a marriage broker in this story,Vijay Sethupathy(Singam Puli),who tries very hard to find an educated girl for Sigamani. But he is unable to. Due to the fact that Sigamani is uneducated, he is easily cheated by his friends(Badava Gopi,etc...). His only trustable friend is PaalPandi(Karunakaran), who follows his wherever he goes. In desperation to get married to an educated girl, Sigamani plans to wait outside a college to find a girl to love. He then sees Nandini(Nanditha) and decides to go after her. One day, both Sigamani and PaalPandi follow Nandini and finally end up in her house. After listening to an unknown phonecall, Nandini's father(Silambu Chinnadurai) mistake Sigamani to be a doctor who has studied MBBS. This is when all the confusion starts. Thinking that Sigamani is a doctor, Chinnadurai arranges for the marriage. The marriage also takes place successfully and Sigamani is happy as his dream of marrying an educated girl has come true. Before the interval, the director then places another major twist in the story, to keep the audience in the edge of their seats.To be continued...
- Bharath as Aindhaam Thalaimurai Sidha Vaidhiya Sigamani 'aka' Sigamani
- Nandita as Nandini
- Karunakaran as Paalpandi
- Manobala as Soori
- Thambi Ramaiah as Silambu Chinnadurai
- Imman Annachi as Sivakarthikeyan
- Singampuli as Vijay Sethupathy
- Komal Kumar
- Badava Gopi
- Pattukottai Sivanarayana Moorthy
- Junior Balaiah
- Kili Ramachandran
- Crane Manohar
- M. S. Bhaskar
- Bose Venkat
- Madhan Bob
- Robert in a cameo appearance
- Gaana Bala in a cameo appearance
- Yabama JO in a cameo appearance
In December 2013, it was reported that Bharath and Nandita would come together for a comedy film to be directed by new director Ravichandar. The film, funded by Rajam Productions, was told to be a comic tale on the life of an illiterate husband (Bharath) and an educated wife (Nandita). Twenty one comedy actors with Kannada actor Komal Kumar being one of them (in his Tamil debut) were signed for the film, with the director announcing that the film would run along the lines of Kadhalikka Neramillai (1964) and Ullathai Allitha (1996).
The film is set in Salem and 25 days of shoot was completed in the localities like Coimbatore, Pollachi, Pazhani and Dindiugal.
|Ainthaam Thalaimurai Siddha Vaidhya Sigaamani|
|Soundtrack album to Ainthaam Thalaimurai Siddha Vaidhya Sigaamani by Simon|
|Released||2 July 2014|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Label||Sa Re Ga Ma|
Film score and soundtrack of Ainthaam Thalaimurai Siddha Vaidhya Sigaamani is composed by Simon of Ainthu Ainthu Ainthu fame. The songs were written by Yugabharathi and the Elarai song written and sung by Gana Bala also featured Yabama JO, a Congo-based singer. The audio was released by veteran director Padmashree K. Balachander himself. The launch of the film's album was held on 2 July 2014.Simon's music, won a lot of positive response and was widely appreciated. A review stated "Simon continues to show promise after Ainthu Ainthu Ainthu!."  and "A good different genre catchy album from music director Simon after 555.". The music was also greatly appreciated by veteran Director K. Balachander, as he stated "I myself felt like dancing to those tunes.". The album also featured Music Director Vijay Antony, crooning a complete song for the first time, for a different composer.
|1.||"Ainthaam Thalaimurai Siddha Vaidhya Sigaamani"||Simon||Chinnaponnu, Sheeba Truman, Sathya Prakash, Simon , Yabama JO|
|2.||"Onnuna Rendu Varum"||Yugabharathi||Vijay Antony, Sunidhi Chauhan|
|3.||"En Anbe"||Yugabharathi||Vijay Prakash, Ramya NSK|
|4.||"The Elarai"||Gana Bala||Gana Bala, Feat : Yabama JO|
The satellite rights of the film were sold to Polimer. The film released on 22 August 2014 in 900 screens worldwide which makes a biggest release for bharath starrer film.
Times of India wrote:"ATSVS is a film so dated that by the interval the reek of staleness is so strong that we start looking at the ticket to see if there was an expiry date mentioned". Behindwoods wrote:"In short ATSVS achieves fairly what it sets out to. If you are the type who would not take cinema seriously, ATSVS may appeal to you in some ways". Indiaglitz wrote:"ATSVS is nothing but a customary comical movie".
- "Bharath, Nandita to team up for a comic caper ". The Times of India. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- "Bharath signs his next film with K Balachander". Behindwoods. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- "21 comedians in K Balachander's Aindham Thalaimurai Siddha Vaidhya Saalai — KOLLY TALK". kollytalk.com. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- "Bharath and Nandhitha with 18 comedians — Tamil Movie News". IndiaGlitz. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- "Aintham Thalaimurai Siddha Vaidhiya Sigamani by Simon". Saregama. Retrieved 2017-08-30.
- "Aindhaam Thalaimurai Sidha Vaidhiya Sigamani (Music review), Tamil – Simon by Milliblog!". Retrieved 2017-08-30.
- "Ainthaam Thalaimurai Sithavaidhiya Sigamani Music Review". annamalaipalaniappan.blogspot.in. Retrieved 2017-08-30.
- "Young Music director makes KB feel like dancing - Tamil Movie News - IndiaGlitz". IndiaGlitz.com. Retrieved 2017-08-30.
- "Vijay Antony sings for Bharath's film - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2017-08-30.
- "Aindhaam Thalaimurai Siddha Vaidhiya Sigamani Movie Review, Trailer, & Show timings at Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2017-08-30.
- "Aindhaam Thalaimurai Sidha Vaidhiya Sigamani (aka) Aintham Thalaimurai Siddha Vaithya Sigamani review". www.behindwoods.com. Retrieved 2017-08-30.
- "Aindhaam Thalaimurai Sidha Vaidhiya Sigamani review. Aindhaam Thalaimurai Sidha Vaidhiya Sigamani Tamil movie review, story, rating - IndiaGlitz Tamil". IndiaGlitz.com. Retrieved 2017-08-30.