From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
al-Mansur is an Arabic surname meaning "the Victorious".
Al-Mansur may also refer to:
- Ahmad al-Mansur (died 1603), Sultan of the Saadi dynasty
- Al-Mansur Ibn Abi Aamir, usually known as Almanzor (circa 938-1002), de facto ruler of Muslim Al-Andalus
- Al-Mansur ibn Buluggin (died 995), second ruler of the Zirids in Ifriqiya
- Ismail al-Mansur (913-953), third Caliph of the Fatimids in Ifriqiya
- Abu Yusuf Yaqub al-Mansur (circa 1160-1199), third Almohad Caliph
- Mansur ibn Nasir (died 1104), Hammadid ruler
- Al Mansur Al Marini (d. 1286) founder of Marinid dynasty.
- Al Mansur, a luxury yacht owned by ex-Iraqi President Saddam Hussein
- Mansour district, a district in Baghdad, Iraq
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|