|Full name||Alexander A. N'Doumbou|
|Date of birth||4 January 1992|
|Place of birth||Port-Gentil, Gabon|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2011–2013||→ Orléans (loan)||31||(3)|
|–||→ FCV Dender EH||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 August 2015.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 26 July 2012
N'Doumbou began his football career at Division 1 Gabonese club AS Sogara. At the age of 12, N'Doumbou departed the country for France joining local club FC Carpentras in the south of France. He later had a stint at Martigues before joining Marseille on a trial. After excelling at the trials, N'Doumbou was offered an aspirant (youth) contract. While in the club's youth academy, he was captain of the Marseille under-17 team that won the 2008–09 Championnat National Under-17 league title. On 18 November 2009, N'Doumbou signed his first professional contract. The contract took effect on 1 July 2011 as the player had to play out the two years left on his élite contract. N'Doumbou made his professional debut on 9 January 2010, five days after his 18th birthday, in a Coupe de France match against amateur club Trélissac.
(Correct as of 20 August 2015)
|Club||Season||League||Cup[nb 1]||Europe[nb 2]||Total|
- (Correct as of 14 June 2012)
- ""En 2012, je répondrais présent", Alexander Ndoumbou, international gabonais" (in French). Gabonews. 26 January 2010. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- "Osei et Ndoumbou vont passer pro" (in French). Mercato 365. 18 November 2009. Archived from the original on 11 June 2010. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- "Alexander N'Doumbou dans le groupe pour Valenciennes" (in French). Espoirs du Football. 25 September 2009. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- "Trélissac v. Marseille Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 9 January 2010. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- "Ndoumbou (OM) prêté à Orléans". L'Équipe (in French). France. 10 August 2011. Retrieved 10 August 2011.
- "Ndoumbou dit non… pour l'instant" (in French). Bongo Doit Partir Gabon. 3 November 2009. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- Alexander N'Doumbou at Soccerway