From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alexeyevka or Alekseyevka may refer to:
- Alekseyevka, Agstafa, a village in Agstafa District, Azerbaijan
- Alekseyevka, Khachmaz, a village in Khachmaz District, Azerbaijan
- Alekseyevka, Quba, a village in Quba District, Azerbaijan
- Alexeyevka, Kazakhstan, a town in Kazakhstan
- Alekseyevka, Jalal-Abad, a village in Jalal-Abad Province, Kyrgyzstan
- Alexeyevka, Moldova, a village in Gagauzia, Moldova
- Alexeyevka Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the town of oblast significance of Alexeyevka in Belgorod Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Alexeyevka, Russia, several inhabited localities in Russia
- Alexeyevka, alternative name of Kamenny Ruchey air base in the Russian Far East
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.