Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up All Hallows in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
All Hallows may refer to:
- All Saints' Day, a Christian feast day
Churches and religious orders
- All Hallows, Bow
- All Hallows-by-the-Tower
- All Hallows Honey Lane (destroyed 1666)
- All Hallows-on-the-Wall
- All Hallows, Bread Street (demolished 1878)
- All Hallows Lombard Street (demolished 1937)
- All Hallows Staining (demolished 1873, but tower survives)
- All-Hallows-the-Less (destroyed 1666)
- All-Hallows-the-Great (demolished 1894)
- All Hallows' Church, Tottenham
- All Hallows, Twickenham
Elsewhere in England
- Bispham Parish Church, known as All Hallows, Lancashire
- All Hallows Church, Great Mitton, Lancashire
- All Hallows Church, Clixby, Lincolnshire (redundant)
- Church of All Hallows, Allerton, Liverpool
- All Hallows' Church, Ordsall, Nottinghamshire
- All Hallows' Church, Harthill, South Yorkshire
- Community of All Hallows, Ditchingham, Suffolk
- All Hallows Church, Bardsey, West Yorkshire
- Priory of All Hallows, Dublin, Ireland, dissolved in the Reformation
- All Hallows Episcopal Church, Snow Hill, Worcester County, Maryland, U.S.
- All Hallows Church (South River, Maryland), U.S.
- All Hallows School (disambiguation)
- All Hallows College, Dublin, Ireland
- All Hallows Catholic College, Macclesfield, Cheshire, England
- All Hallows Catholic School, Surrey, England
- All pages beginning with "All Hallows"
- All pages with a title containing All Hallows
- All Hallows' Eve, also known as Halloween or Hallowe'en
- Allhallows (disambiguation)
- All Hallows' Eve (disambiguation)
- All Saints Church (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title All Hallows.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.