|• Land||3.75 km2 (1.45 sq mi)|
|Elevation||291.998 m (958 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
Allenton, Wisconsin is an unincorporated census-designated place in the town of Addison, Wisconsin in Washington County, Wisconsin. It is located near the intersection of Wisconsin Highway 33 and Interstate 41. It is on a line of the Canadian National Railway, parent company of the Wisconsin Central Ltd. railroad company. Allenton has a post office with ZIP code 53002. As of the 2010 census, its population was 824.
Allenton is located at latitude 43.421 and longitude -88.341. The elevation is 958 feet. Allenton has an area of 1.446 square miles (3.75 km2), all of it land. The Rock River cuts through the town.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
Brooks Stevens Design Associates, a product design firm, is based in Allenton, as is Zuern Building Products, a chain of lumber yards in Wisconsin.
- Allenton Elementary School, which is part of the School District of Slinger, is located in the community.
- Alfred G. Becker, Wisconsin State Assemblyman
- John Reiser, former general manager of Roush Racing NASCAR Busch Series and NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race shops
- Robbie Reiser, former NASCAR driver, Winston Cup championship crew chief, team manager at Roush Fenway Racing
- "American FactFinder". U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 23 April 2011. Retrieved 29 March 2011.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This article about a location in Washington County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|