Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amazonia refers to the Amazon rainforest.
Amazonia may also refer to:
- Amazonia, Missouri, a village in the United States
- Amazon basin, the river basin drained by the Amazon River
- Amazon biome, a biome that covers most of the Amazon basin and some adjoining areas
- Amazon natural region, a region of Colombia
- Amazon Region (Ecuador)
- Amazônia Legal, the largest socio-geographic division in Brazil
- Amazônia National Park, Brazil
- Amazonian Craton, a craton in the Precambrian
- Amazons, also known as Amazonia, a queendom in Scythian (Altai Mountains) and Greek (Anatolia, Turkey) mythology
- French Guiana, seeking Independence as the Republic of Amazonia
- North Region, Brazil, also known as Amazônia
- Peruvian Amazon, the portion of the Amazon basin in Peru
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Amazonia (film), a 2013 documentary film
- White Slave (film), a 1985 horror film, also known as Amazonia: The Catherine Miles Story
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- Amazonia (2002), an action-adventure novel by James Rollins
- Amazonia, a fictional kingdom of women in The Book of the City of Ladies
- Wonder Woman: Amazonia, a one-shot comic book about Wonder Woman
- Amazonia (fungus), a genus of fungi
- Amazônia-1, a Brazilian satellite scheduled to launch in December 2017
- Amazonian languages, the indigenous languages of "Greater Amazonia"
- MV Geysir, a cargo ship originally named Amazonia
- The Amazonia Conference, a global warming activist organization
- Universidad de la Amazonía (University of the Amazon), a public university in Florencia, Caquetá, Colombia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amazonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.