Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up anana or ananas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anana or Ananas or variation may refer to:
- Pineapple (Ananas comosus), also known as "anana" and "ananas"
- Ananas, a plant genus, that includes pineapple
- Ananás, Tocantins, Brazil; a village
- Añana, Álava, Spain; a village and a valley
- Cuadrilla de Añana, Álava, Spain; a cuadrilla
- Thelenota ananas (T. ananas) the pineapple sea cucumber, an animal
- Boletellus ananas (B. ananas) the pineapple bolete, a mushroom
- Physopyxis ananas (P. ananas) a catfish
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.