Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up and in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
And or AND may refer to:
Logic, grammar, and computing
- Conjunction (grammar), a part of speech that connects two words, phrases, or clauses
- Logical conjunction, a two-place logical operation that is used in logic and mathematics and depicted as ".", "∧", or "&&"
- Bitwise AND, an operator used in computer programming
- Short-circuit and, a short-circuit operator in computer programming
- Ampersand, the symbol "&", representing the word, "and"
- AND gate, a digital logic gate used in electronics
Arts and media
- And (John Martyn album), 1996
- And (Koda Kumi album), 2018
- And, a 2007 album by Jonah Matranga
- Johnny Winter And, a Johnny Winter album
Businesses and organizations
- Alberta New Democratic Party, previously known as Alberta New Democrats (AND)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND, formerly known as ADA), an American organization of food and nutrition professionals
- Associated Northcliffe Digital, digital consumer division of Daily Mail and General Trust
- Automotive Navigation Data (AND), a supplier of digital navigation maps
- AND Corporation, biometrics
- AND CO, business software for freelancers, subsidiary of Fiverr
- and co., an abbreviation for "and company" , meaning "and other people"
- Anderson Regional Airport, South Carolina, United States (IATA airport code AND)
- Anderston railway station, Scotland (National Rail code AND)
- Allow natural death, a medical philosophy emphasizing comfort and pain management over life extension
- "And" theory of conservatism, a theory of conservatism
- Andorra (ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code AND)
- Andromeda (constellation), as abbreviated by the International Astronomical Union
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title And.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.