From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Andrei Chernyshov)
|Full name||Andrei Alekseyevich Chernyshov|
|Date of birth||January 7, 1968|
|Place of birth||Moscow, Soviet Union|
|Playing position||Defender (retired)|
|FC Torpedo Moscow (director of sports)|
|2014–||Torpedo Moscow (director of sports)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Andrei Alekseyevich Chernyshov (Russian: Андрей Алексеевич Чернышов, born January 7, 1968 in Moscow) is an association football manager and former player. He is currently a director of sports for FC Torpedo Moscow.
- Russian Premier League champion: 1992, 1993.
- Russian Premier League runner-up: 1994.
- Russian Premier League bronze: 1993 (played for two teams that season).
- Soviet Top League bronze: 1990.
- Russian Cup winner: 1992, 1995.
- Profile (Russian)