|Kansas City Royals|
|Born: March 22, 1995|
Blythewood, South Carolina
Beckwith attended Blythewood High School in Blythewood, South Carolina, prior to enrolling at Coastal Carolina University. In 2016, he was named the Big South Conference Pitcher of the Year. In the 2016 College World Series, Beckwith started three games for Coastal Carolina, allowing two earned runs in 23 2⁄3 innings pitched. Beckwith was named the College World Series Most Outstanding Player, finishing his junior season with a 15–1 win–loss record and a 1.85 earned run average in 117 innings pitched. Beckwith returned to relief for the Chanticleers in his senior year.
The Kansas City Royals selected Beckwith in the 32nd round of the 2017 Major League Baseball draft. Beckwith signed with the Royals and spent the 2017 season with both the AZL Royals and the Idaho Falls Chukars, posting a combined 1–0 record and 3.29 ERA in 16 games between both clubs.
- "Reflections on Beckwith's epic CWS performance". The Sun News. Retrieved July 1, 2016.
- "Blythewood Grad Andrew Beckwith Goes Distance, Coastal Carolina Tops TCU 4–1". WOLO-TV. June 25, 2016. Retrieved July 1, 2016.
- "Beckwith cementing his place in Coastal Carolina history". The Sun News. Retrieved July 1, 2016.
- "Most Outstanding Player Andrew Beckwith headlines 2016 CWS All-Tournament team". Omaha World-Herald. Retrieved July 1, 2016.
- Young, Ryan (July 6, 2016). "Reflecting on the legend of Andrew Beckwith". The Sun News. Retrieved July 7, 2016.
- "Andrew Beckwith Stats, Highlights, Bio – MiLB.com Stats – The Official Site of Minor League Baseball". MiLB.com. Retrieved January 13, 2018.
|This biographical article relating to an American baseball pitcher born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|