Andy Bean (actor)
This section of a biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Andy Bean (born October 7, 1984) is an American actor. His acting roles include FBI agent Greg Knox in the drama series Power, Henry Bergen in Here and Now (2018), Spike in Bad Vegan and the Teleportation Machine (2016), and minor roles in Allegiant (2016) and Transformers: The Last Knight (2017). In 2018, Bean joined the cast of It: Chapter Two as the adult Stanley Uris and is also set to portray Alec Holland in DC Universe's Swamp Thing to premiere in 2019.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (November 2018)
He was born in Chicago, Illinois and raised in Carrollton, Texas.
|2007||Neptunus Rex||Beliveau||Short film|
|2016||The Divergent Series: Allegiant||Romit|
|Bad Vegan and the Teleportation Machine||Spike|
|2017||Transformers: The Last Knight||Lawyer|
|Leaving Hope||Mike||Short film|
|Magic '85||Fred||Short film|
|2018||Here and Now||Henry|
|Michael and Michael Are Gay||Jacob||TV Mini-Series|
|2019||Find What You Love and Let It Kill You||Travis||Video Short|
|It: Chapter Two||Stanley Uris||Post-production|
|Swamp Thing||Alec Holland||Filming|
- Pena, Jessica (October 6, 2017). "Power: Season Five; Brandon Victor Dixon to Be Starz Series Regular". TV Series Finale. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- Greene, Steve (Jan 12, 2018). "'Here and Now' Trailer: Tim Robbins and Holly Hunter Have a New Kind of Modern Family in HBO Series". IndieWire.
- Andreeva, Nellie (April 25, 2018). "Alan Ball's Drama 'Here and Now' Canceled By HBO After One Season". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- Kroll, Justin (May 16, 2018). "'It: Chapter 2' Taps Andy Bean to Play Stanley (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved May 16, 2018.
- Hipes, Patrick (November 6, 2018). "'Swamp Thing' Finds Its Swamp Thing, Sets Andy Bean & Derek Mears For Roles". Deadline. Retrieved November 7, 2018.