|Birth name||Andy Kelly|
Andy KellyStella Mozgawa
Andy Clockwise (born Andy Kelly) is an Australian-born musician, performer, writer, producer, and multi-instrumentalist currently residing in Los Angeles. Born in Sydney to an artistic family, Clockwise's music has been compared to LCD Soundsystem and Nick Cave and described as "refreshingly soulful and unabashedly experimental." 
Clockwise has headlined his own tours as well as supported artists such as Hugh Cornwell of The Stranglers, The Black Keys, Warpaint, The Adicts, The Wailers, and Julian Casablancas. In 2014, his single 'Hopeless' from the Dancing World EP, featuring Holly Valance, garnered Clockwise acclaim in the US as well as international coverage in the UK press, including The Guardian, The Daily Mail, and Digital Spy. His latest EP, The Good Book, was released in 8 April 2016 and features collaborations with Stella Mozgawa (Warpaint), JT Thomas (Captain Beefheart), Holly Valance, and a guest appearance by John Hawkes.
Classic FM and Tour (2006–07)
In 2006, Clockwise recorded a double concept album inspired by an imaginary radio station, Classic FM, which he wrote, produced, engineered, and mixed in his home studio. In 2007, he headlined his own national, sold-out tour.
Living in LA/Yard Sale EP (2007–09)
Clockwise moved to LA in 2007, and in early 2009 self-released his EP, Yard Sale.
Are You Well?/The Socialite (2009–11)
Are You Well? was released as a promotional radio EP for the U.S. in 2009. The EP featured the single 'Love and War,' released through Australia's Triple j. To support the album, Clockwise toured with The Strokes front man Julian Casablancas. In February 2011, 'Love and War' was featured on an episode of the CW drama 90210.
On 26 April 2011, Clockwise released his first U.S. LP, The Socialite. In May 2011, 'The Casanova (Remember Love)' was featured in an episode of CSI:Miami.
Dancing World (2012–2014)
After releasing several singles in 2012, Clockwise released the EP Dancing World in 2014. The EP was a culmination of his experiences on the road and at home in the United States, and as Clockwise stated, "It's about the wars we put each other through...a pop musical ode to dysfunctionality." It mixed elements of folk and electronic music. In support of the album, he toured with the likes of The Adicts and Warpaint, among others. The singles 'Steam Dream' and 'Murphy's Law' were in heavy rotation on LA's KROQ, Alt-98.7, and KCRW, and 'Hopeless,' featuring Holly Valance, received thousands of plays on Soundcloud. The EP's lead single 'Dancing World' was circulated on specialty radio in LA and over 60 stations in North America, reaching #12 on the speciality FMQBY Radio Chart .
The Good Book (2015–present)
Starting in 2015, Clockwise has been doing DJ sets for "Dance Yourself Clean," LA's most popular indie dance party. During that time, he started recording songs between his Hollywood home studio, Australia, and London for what would become his latest EP, The Good Book, which he describes as "a celebration about the lies that we tell ourselves and an ode to the fleeting nature of existence." In November 2015, the video for the EP's first single 'Open Relationship' premiered in Interview Magazine. Described as "LCD Soundsystem-meets-'80s disco and funk, " the single was inspired by a friend's real-life experience in a relationship. During the first half of 2016, Clockwise toured extensively across North America as a special guest for "Dance Yourself Clean," with sold out shows in DC, San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta, Brooklyn, and San Diego. In March, he was invited to play as part of an official showcase at South by Southwest Music Conference. The Good Book was released on 8 April 2016 through Exhibition Records; its latest single, 'The Best', "begins with a full synth bath" culminating in "existential and intimate utterances...illustrated among ear-worm keyboard hooks."
- Song Exhibition EP (2004) Released under Shock Records Australia
- Classic FM (2009) Released under Fly Music/Warner Music
- Are You Well? EP (2010) Released under Art of Broadcast
- The Socialite (2011) Released under Schizo Pop
- Dancing World EP(2014)Released under Exhibition Media
- Gower Mixtape Vol. I (2014)Released under Exhibition Media
- The Good Book EP (2016) Released under Exhibition Media
- Alisha Fraher – Bass, Guitar, Keys, Vocals
- Jamie Douglass – Drums
- Mathew Gardner - Drums
- "Andy Clockwise (Record Release Show)". troubadour.com. Retrieved 10 May 2016.
- "Review: Andy Clockwise's Dancing World EP". vulturemagazine.com.au. 10 July 2014.
- "BeatCrave – Andy Clockwise". BeatCrave. 21 April 2010. Archived from the original on 21 June 2011. Retrieved 20 July 2010.
- Corbett, Kat. "KROQ Locals Only Playlist". CBS Radio. Retrieved 15 September 2013.
- Adelekan, Sade. "Editor". Revival. Hydrogen Magazine. Retrieved 29 August 2013.
- "Andy Clockwise Waxes On 'The Good Book' And The Time He Met Dylan". artistdirectinterviews.com. 6 April 2016.
- "Exclusive Video Premiere: 'Open Relationship,' Andy Clockwise Feat. Stella Mozgawa". interviewmagazine.com. 25 November 2015.
- "Week In Pop: Andy Clockwise, Ezinma, Rabbit Rabbit". imposemagazine.com. 1 April 2016.