||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011)|
24 March 1976 |
|Education||Notting Hill & Ealing High School|
|Spouse(s)||Stuart Amory (m. 2007–March 2008)
Michael Underwood (m. 2010)
|Children||Elijah (b. 2011) Keziah (b. 2013)|
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (December 2011)|
From 2004 to 2005, she presented CBBC's The Saturday Show.
On 1 December 2006, Bell announced she was leaving CBBC.
Bell's break into adult-mainstream programming appeared on BBC One where she presented The Great British Village Show, with Alan Titchmarsh and James Martin, which was broadcast in the spring of 2007.
Between 3 to 6 March 2007, Bell appeared on Comic Relief does Fame Academy.
She is currently one of the reporters on The One Show.
Bell married personal trainer Stuart Amory in January 2007. The marriage ended in July 2008. Bell began a relationship with her former BBC co-star Michael Underwood and they married in New York in December 2010. The couple's first child, Elijah Joseph Underwood, was born on 26 December 2011. In June 2013, she gave birth to a baby girl named Keziah Mae Underwood. In August 2014, Bell was one of 200 public figures who were signatories to a letter to The Guardian opposing Scottish independence in the run-up to September's referendum on that issue.
|2000–04||Short Change||Main presenter|
|2003||That's Genius||Main presenter|
|2005,2014–||EastEnders Xtra||Main presenter|
|2007||The Great British Village Show||Co-presenter|
|Comic Relief Does Fame Academy||Contestant|
|Dance Xtra||Main presenter|
|Children in Need||Backstage presenter|
|2007—||The One Show||Reporter|
|2009||All Star Mr & Mrs||Contestant|
|2010||The British Soap Awards||Co-presenter|
|2011||Born to Shine||Contestant|
|71 Degrees North||Contestant|
|Something for the Weekend||Guest presenter|
|2014||The One Show||Guest presenter|
|Weekend Kitchen with Waitrose||Guest presenter|
- "TV presenter couple Angellica Bell and Michael Underwood expecting their first child". Daily Mail (London: Associated Newspapers). 9 June 2011. Retrieved 10 June 2011.
- Nathan, Sara (12 July 2008). "Angellica Bell dumps husband of 18 months for Michael Underwood". The Sun (London).
- "Angellica Bell, Michael Underwood welcome baby boy". Digital Spy. 28 December 2011. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "Celebrities' open letter to Scotland – full text and list of signatories | Politics". theguardian.com. 7 August 2014. Retrieved 26 August 2014.
- Angellica Bell at the Internet Movie Database
- Angellica Bell – BBC1's The One Show Presenters
- CBBC's TV Special, "Election"