September 26, 2002|
|Alma mater||St. Theresa's Convent Sr. Sec. School|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lb)|
|Event(s)||25 meter rapid fire pistol, 25 meter pistol, and 25 meter standard pistol|
Anish Bhanwala is an Indian Shooter. He is from Karnal Haryana who competes in the 25 meter rapid fire pistol, 25 meter pistol, and 25 meter standard pistol events. Anish has been a part of the Indian Shooting Team since 2017. He has represented India at the 2018 Commonwealth Games, ISSF Junior World Championship 2017 (Suhl), Commonwealth Shooting Championships 2017 (Brisbane), ISSF World Cup 2018 (Guadalajara) and ISSF Junior World Cup 2018 (Sydney).
In ISSF Junior World Cup 2018, Sydney he won one individual gold and one team silver in 25m Rapid Fire Junior Men. 
Bhanwala was born in Karnal, Haryana. Bhanwala is a High school student in St. Theresa's Convent Sr. Sec. School, Karnal. His passion for shooting came while participating in modern pentathlon events. He has represented the country at U-12 modern pentathlon World Championships in 2013 and Asian modern pentathlon Championships in 2015. Shooting was his favourite among the five sports of modern pentathlon.  Despite having no family background in sport, he had the full support of his parents, His father borrowed a pistol for him to shoot at a range in SBS sr.sec.school, Karnal.  He moved to Delhi in 2014 to have the best facilities to practice. 
Awards and recognition
Mahindra Scorpio TOISA 2018 award for Emerging Player of The Year.
Anish,15, became the youngest Indian gold medalist at the 2018 Commonwealth Games when he won the men’s 25m rapid fire pistol event.
- "Anish wins India's 3rd individual gold in Jr. World Cup". business-standard. 2018-03-26. Retrieved 2018-03-26.
- "Carving out a niche: Anish Bhanwala creates history; gold for Tejasvini". The Economic Times. 13 April 2018. Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- "India finish second in Junior Shooting World Championship". TOI. 2017-06-27. Retrieved 2017-06-27.
- "Commonwealth Shooting Championships: Anish Bhanwala Clinches Silver, Neeraj Kumar Bags Bronze". NDTV. 2017-11-05. Retrieved 2017-11-05.
- "Anish, Neeraj win silver and bronze in Commonwealth Shooting Championships - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-03-29.
- "ISSF Junior World Cup: Anish Bhanwala bags gold in 25m Rapid Fire Pistol". Zee News. 2018-03-27. Retrieved 2018-03-27.
- "Anish Bhanwala". Times of India. 19 January 2018. Archived from the original on 17 August 2018. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
- "Shooter Anish makes it to five senior teams". TOI. 2018-01-30. Retrieved 2018-01-30.
- "Elder sister Muskan Bhanwala follows in brother Anish's footsteps, wins gold at ISSF Junior World Cup". IndianExpress. 2018-03-29. Retrieved 2018-03-29.
- "Meet Anish and Muskan Bhanwala, the teenage siblings from Karnal who are shooting up a storm". scroll.in. 2017-09-12. Retrieved 2017-09-12.
- "Mahindra Scorpio TOISA: Pistol sensation Anish Bhanwala is Emerging Player of the Year". TOI. 2018-02-26. Retrieved 2018-02-26.