Ankapur is a village in Nizamabad district of the Indian state of Telangana. This village is considered as one of the Model Villages in the country. It is recognized as a Model Village by the ICAR, ICRISAT and the International Rice Research Institute. Srinivas Reddy Institute of Technology is located here.
- ^ "District Census Handbook - Guntur" (PDF). Census of India. p. 11,116. Retrieved 22 September 2015.
- ^ "Ankapur: A Model Village" (PDF). Kurukshetra-the monthly Journal of Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. September 2006. pp. 42–47. Retrieved 2010-10-09.
- ^ "Sparking a Grey-to-Green Revolution for Dry Areas". International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics. April 2008. p. para9. Retrieved 2010-09-25.
- ^ "Spices in Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh with special reference to the usages and consumptions" (PDF). Rice Research Center, Hyderabad, India. October 2007. p. 1,2,24. Retrieved 2010-09-25.
- ^ "The Role of Sustainable Agriculture and Renewable-Resource Management in Reducing Greenhouse-Gas Emissions and Increasing Sinks in China and India." (PDF). Centre for Ecological Sciences, Indian Institute of Science, Banglore, India. June 2002. p. 18. Retrieved 2010-09-25.
||Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Ankapur.