|Residence||Aluva, Kochi, Kerala|
|Years active||2017 – present|
Anna Reshma Rajan is an Indian film actress who mainly appears in Malayalam films. She made her debut in 2017 with the film Angamaly Diaries. She worked as a nurse in a private hospital in Kochi before making her first foray into films.
Anna Rajan hails from Aluva in Kerala. She worked as a nurse in Rajagiri Hospital in Kochi before foraying into films. She was identified by producer Vijay Babu and director Lijo Jose Pellissery after seeing her face in a hoarding in Kerala. They made her audition for the role of Lichy in Angamaly Diaries. Including her, the film introduced 86 debutant actors. In the film she is credited as Reshma Rajan. After that, she preferred to be credited as Anna Rajan. Her second film was the Lal Jose directorial Velipadinte Pusthakam (2017), in which she starred opposite Mohanlal.
|2017||Angamaly Diaries||Lichy||Lijo Jose Pellissery||Credited as Reshma Rajan|
Nomination , Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress – Malayalam
|Velipadinte Pustakam||Mary||Lal Jose|
|2019||Sachin||Anjali||Santhosh Nair||Post Production|
|Lonappante Mamodhesa||TBA||Leo Thaddeus||Post Production|
- "Reshma Rajan: Diary of a nurse". Deccan Chronicle. 19 March 2017. Retrieved 11 September 2018.
- സുദ്വീപ് (16 March 2017). "'ലിച്ചിയുടെ വില കളയാൻ ആഗ്രഹമില്ല'". Malayala Manorama. Retrieved 23 August 2017.
- "Reshma Rajan: Diary of a nurse". Deccan Chronicle. 2017-03-19. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- "Mohanlal's heroine changing name". Kerala Kaumudi. Retrieved 2017-06-10.
- "Acting with Mohnanlal a dream come true: Anna Reshma Rajan". Malayala Manorama. Retrieved 2017-05-24.