Anne Cibis (née Möllinger; born 27 September 1985 in Worms) is a track and field sprint athlete who competes internationally for Germany.
Cibis represented Germany at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. She competed at the 4 × 100 metres relay together with Verena Sailer, Cathleen Tschirch and Marion Wagner. In their first round heat they placed third behind Jamaica and Russia and in front of China. Their time of 43.59 seconds was the eighth time overall out of sixteen participating nations. With this result they qualified for the final in which they sprinted to a time of 43.28 seconds for fifth place.
She again appeared in the German 4 x 100 m team at the 2012 Summer Olympics. She and team-mates Leena Günther, Tatjana Pinto and Verena Sailer reached the final and again finished fifth, with a time of 42.67.
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anne Cibis.
- 1938: Germany (Kohl, Krauß, Albus, Kühnel)
- 1946: Netherlands (van der Kade-Koudijs, Witziers-Timmer, Adema, Blankers-Koen)
- 1950: Great Britain (Hay, Desforges, Hall, Foulds)
- 1954: Soviet Union (Krepkina, Uliskina, Itkina, Turova)
- 1958: Soviet Union (Krepkina, Kepp, Polyakova, Maslovskaya)
- 1962: Poland (Ciepły, Sobotta, Szyroka, Piątkowska)
- 1966: Poland (Bednarek, Straszynska, Kirszenstein, Kłobukowska)
- 1969: East Germany (Höfer, Meissner, Podeswa, Vogt)
- 1971: West Germany (Schittenhelm, Helten, Irrgang, Mickler)
- 1974: East Germany (Maletzki, Stecher, Heinich, Eckert)
- 1978: Soviet Union (Anisimova, Maslakova, Kondratyeva, Storozhkova)
- 1982: East Germany (Walther, Eckert, Rieger, Göhr)
- 1986: East Germany (Gladisch, Rieger, Brestrich-Auerswald, Göhr)
- 1990: East Germany (Möller, Krabbe, Behrendt, Günther)
- 1994: Germany (Paschke, Knoll, Zipp, Lichtenhagen)
- 1998: France (Benth, Bangué, Félix, Arron)
- 2002: France (Combe, Hurtis, Félix, Sidibé)
- 2006: Russia (Gushchina, Rusakova, Khabarova, Grigoryeva)
- 2010: Ukraine (Povh, Pohrebnyak, Ryemyen, Bryzghina)
- 2012: Germany (Günther, Cibis, Pinto, Sailer)
- 2014: Great Britain (Philip, Nelson, Williams, Henry)