|No. 16 – Boulazac Basket Dordogne|
|League||LNB Pro B|
|Born||February 14, 1983|
|Listed height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Listed weight||180 lb (82 kg)|
|High school||Saginaw (Saginaw, Michigan)|
|NBA draft||2005 / Undrafted|
|2006–2007||Golden State Warriors|
|2007–2008||Hapoel Migdal Jerusalem|
|2008–2009||New York Knicks|
|2012||La Union Formosa|
|2016–present||Boulazac Basket Dordogne|
He has played for four National Basketball Association (NBA) teams and several foreign teams in his six-year pro career. Roberson played college basketball for the University of Florida, and signed with the NBA's Memphis Grizzlies as an undrafted free agent in 2005.
Roberson was born in Saginaw, Michigan. He attended Saginaw High School, where he played high school basketball for the Saginaw Trojans and was recognized as a Parade magazine high school All-American as a senior. Roberson was recruited by the University of Florida, Duke University, Michigan State University and the University of Michigan, after averaging 24 points per game as a high school junior. He ultimately chose to attend Florida.
Roberson accepted an athletic scholarship to attend the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, where he played for coach Billy Donovan's Florida Gators men's basketball team from 2003 to 2005. He chose to forgo his final year of NCAA eligibility and left school after his third college season to enter the NBA Draft.
He declared for the 2005 NBA draft after his junior season, and signed with the Memphis Grizzlies in August 2005, after going undrafted. Throughout the 2005–06 NBA season, he split his time between the Grizzlies and the Arkansas RimRockers, the Grizzlies' D-League affiliate.
On February 19, 2009, Roberson was traded to the Chicago Bulls along with center Jerome James and forward Tim Thomas in exchange for guard Larry Hughes. On July 20, Roberson was waived by the Bulls.
Roberson later played for Fujian SBS Xunxing, in the China Basketball Association.
On 8 October 2014, Roberson signed a one-year contract with Cypriot side APOEL. He won his first trophy with APOEL just after his first official game, helping his team to win the 2014 Cypriot Super Cup by beating Apollon Limassol 74–58, in a match which Roberson was the top scorer with 19 points.
NBA career statistics
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
- Highly rated QB Palko picks Panthers Archived March 4, 2016, at the Wayback Machine.
- Warriors waive Anthony Roberson Archived March 4, 2016, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Golden State Warriors at San Antonio Spurs Box Score". Basketball Reference. Retrieved 2012-08-22.
- Anthony Roberson|#11-league stats
- Roberson's Turkish league stats Archived October 10, 2016, at the Wayback Machine.
- Knicks sign guard Roberson, could be end for Marbury Archived September 11, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Sources: Knicks trade for Bulls' Hughes". ESPN.com. Archived from the original on 21 February 2009. Retrieved 2009-02-19.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-03-13. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- SIG Basket Strasbourg Archived January 5, 2010, at the Wayback Machine. . Retrieved on February 13, 2010.
- NBA transactions Archived July 14, 2016, at the Wayback Machine.
- Kobe Bryant could play in London Archived October 15, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Ο ΝΒΑer Anthony Roberson στον ΑΠΟΕΛ!" (in Greek). apoel.com.cy. 8 October 2014. Archived from the original on 10 October 2014. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- "Anthony Roberson signs with Boulazac". 18 July 2016. Retrieved 18 July 2016.