From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up antidote in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An antidote is a substance which can counteract a form of poisoning.
Antidote, Antidotes or The Antidote may also refer to:
- "The Antidote", nickname of Mark Coleman, wrestler and mixed martial artist
Film and TV
- Antidote Films, New York independent film company
- "The Antidote", 1978 episode of The Bionic Woman
- The Antidote: Happiness for People Who Can't Stand Positive Thinking, a book by Oliver Burkeman
- Antidote Records, UK independent record label
- Antidote Shanghai, group of music producers and DJs in China
- Antidote (band), punk band from the Netherlands formed in 1996
- Antidote, a collaboration of Dutch band The Ex and UK band Chumbawamba for their 1987 7" EP Destroy Fascism!
- Antidotes (album), 2008 release by Foals
- The Antidote (Benzino album), 2007
- The Antidote (Indo G and Lil' Blunt album), 1995
- The Antidote (Moonspell album), 2003
- The Antidote (Morcheeba album), 2005
- The Antidote (Ronny Jordan album), 1992
- The Antidote (Fashawn album), 2009
- The Antidote (The Wiseguys album), 1999
- Soundpieces: Da Antidote 1999 album by Lootpack
- "Antidote", a song by The Fall from the 1999 album The Marshall Suite
- "Antidote" (Swedish House Mafia song), a 2011 song by Swedish House Mafia vs. Knife Party
- "Antidote", a 2000 song by Cameo Sexy Sweet Thing
- "The Antidote", a song by Story of the Year from the album The Black Swan
- "Antidote" (Travis Scott song), 2015
- Universal antidote, mixture of activated charcoal, magnesium oxide, and tannic acid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antidote.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.