|Directed by||Y. R. Swamy|
|Produced by||Y. R. Swamy|
|Written by||K.A. Narayan|
|Screenplay by||Y. R. Swamy|
T. N. Balakrishna
|Music by||Upendra Kumar|
|Cinematography||B. C. Gowrishankar|
|Edited by||P. Bhaktavatsalam|
|Distributed by||Sri Kalikamba Creations|
Apoorva Sangama (transl. Rare Rendezvous) is a 1984 Indian Kannada-language film directed by Y. R. Swamy. It stars Rajkumar, Shankar Nag and Ambika in lead roles. The music of the film was composed by Upendra Kumar. The movie saw a theatrical run of 16 weeks. The film was a remake of Hindi film Johny Mera Naam.
- Rajkumar as Gopi Krishna / Santhosh
- Shankar Nag as Harish / Suresh
- Ambika as Tara
- T. N. Balakrishna as Bhujang
- Thoogudeepa Srinivas as Vishwanath
- Vajramuni as Danraj / Rao Bahadur Saheb
- Pandari Bai as Mother
- M. S. Umesh as Shivarama
- Roopa Chakravarty as Mala
- Baby Sonal
When the film was under production, it was titled Anireekshita Milana (Unexpected Meeting).
|1||"Aralide Thanu Mana"||Rajkumar, S. Janaki|
|2||"Ninnegintha Indu Chenna"||Vani Jayaram|
|4||"Bhagya Ennale Punya"||Rajkumar, Ramesh|
|4||"Bangaari Nanna Vayyari"||Rajkumar|
|5||"Thara O Thara" ||Rajkumar, S. Janaki|
- Kisan World, Volume 11. Sakthi Sugars Limited. 1984. pp. 60–61. Retrieved 4 April 2017.
- "Thara O Thara Lyrics". Latest Kannada Lyrics. 11 September 2020. Retrieved 11 September 2020.