|Full name||Araz Abdulla oğlu Abdullayev|
|Date of birth||18 April 1992|
|Place of birth||Baku, Azerbaijan|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Neftchi Baku 2|
|2011||→ Neftchi Baku (loan)||8||(3)|
|2012||→ Panionios (loan)||8||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 May 2015.
Araz Abdulla oğlu Abdullayev (born 18 April 1992) is an Azerbaijani footballer who plays for Neftchi Baku and the Azerbaijan national team. He primarily plays as a winger capable of playing on either side, but can also be utilized as a striker.
Born in Baku, Abdullayev played for Neftchi Baku's youth team from January 2007 to December 2008. He made his first team debut on 5 October 2008. In the November 2011, Neftchi Baku celebrated its 1000th goal, which is scored by Araz Abdullayev.
English Premier League club Everton agreed a deal on 4 July 2010 that gave them first option to sign Abdullayev over the next two years if a work permit could be attained. On 21 September, it was announced that he will start on an initial three-year contract, with the option for two more seasons, when the transfer window opens in January 2011. On 7 January 2011, it was announced that Everton signed long-term contract with Abdullayev subject to him being granted a work permit, even though the length of contract is not revealed and allowed him to play for the Neftchi until Azerbaijan Premier League's end. He returned to Everton for their 2011-12 Premier League campaign and featured in Everton Reserves first friendly of the season against Freiburg in the 2011 Lev Yashin Cup
On 27 December 2011, Abdullayev joined Panionios on a season-long loan. He debuted in friendly match on 30 December 2011, against Koropi, Abdullayev played 61 minutes in the starting lineup, Panionios won 3–2.
Abdullayev returned to Neftchi Baku in the summer of 2012.
- As of 11 October 2013.
After a string of impressive performances at club level, Abdullayev was called up to Azerbaijan squad for 2010 World Cup qualification match against Finland scheduled for 11 October 2008, which made him the youngest ever Azerbaijan international, making his debut at 16 years 4 months.
|Azerbaijan national team|
- "Araz Abdullayev: "Başqa klublardan da təklif almışam"" (in Azerbaijani). FANAT.AZ. 2010-02-10. Retrieved 2010-07-05.
- "2011-ci ilin sirrini APASPORT açdı – EKSKLÜZİV - STATİSTİKA". APASPORT.az (in Azerbaijani). Retrieved 30 December 2011.
- "Everton agree deal for Azerbaijan teenager". BBC Sport. 2010-07-04. Archived from the original on 7 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-07-05.
- "Everton agree January deal for Azerbaijani boy wonder Araz Abdullayev". London: Daily Mail. 21 September 2010. Retrieved 21 September 2010.
- "Everton agree deal to sign Neftchi Baku starlet Araz Abdullayev". goal.com. Archived from the original on 23 September 2010. Retrieved 21 September 2010.
- "Араз Абдуллаев – игрок Эвертона, но сезон проведет в Нефтчи". Azerisport.com. Retrieved 7 January 2011.
- "Araz Abdullayevin "Everton"a gedəcəyi gün dəqiqləşdi". Apasport.az. Retrieved 7 January 2011.
- "David Moyes targets Azerbaijani wonderkid Araz Abdullayev for Everton FC". Retrieved 8 January 2011.
- "Араз Абдуллаев перешел в Паниониос". Azerisport.com. 27 December 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-31.
- "Araz Abdullayev’s debut in Panionios FC". Today.az. 30 December 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-31.
- "Araz Abdullayev yığmada yeni rekord müəyyənləşdiribа" (in Azerbaijani). FANAT.AZ. 2008-10-13. Retrieved 2010-02-18.
- Araz Abdullayev – FIFA competition record
- Araz Abdullayev – UEFA competition record
- Araz Abdullayev at National-Football-Teams.com