This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Aristomenis Tsirbas  is a Greek-Canadian film director, producer, writer, animator and visual effects animator. He directed the award-winning short films The Freak and Terra which was adapted into the 2007 feature film of the same name produced by MeniThings Productions and Snoot Entertainment. He is currently in development on his second feature film.
Aristomenis (Meni) Tsirbas has been directing film and TV for over 15 years and works in both live action and animation. He also has 20 years experience as a visual effects supervisor and digital artist.
Meni was born in Montreal, Quebec, and majored in film production at Concordia University. In 1996 he moved to Los Angeles to work on James Cameron's Titanic and national advertising spots for Nike, 7UP and Coca-Cola. As a visual effects supervisor Meni worked on Miramax'sA Wrinkle in Time, Disneys' My Favorite Martian and Paramount's Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
Between 2000 and 2003 Tsirbas wrote and directed a string of highly successful animated short films including SIGGRAPH's Ray Tracey in Full Tilt, Microsoft's Mech Warrior: Vengeance, Terra, and the acclaimed The Freak. In 2004 Tsirbas worked on two back-to-back music videos including Tears For Fears' Closest Thing To Heaven before setting off to direct his first feature film, Battle for Terra. Meni is currently working on his second feature film. Meni's films have received over two dozen international awards from film festivals such as Sundance, Hollywood and Palm Springs.
- Battle for Terra (2007) (writer, director)
- Ray Tracey in Full Tilt (2000) (writer, director, animator, cinematographer)
- MechWarrior 4: Vengeance (2000) (director of opening cinematic)
- The Freak (2001) (writer, director, animator, cinematographer)
- Terra (2002) (writer, director, animator, cinematographer)
- Plus Minus (TBA) (co-director, cinematographer)
- Exoids (2012) (writer, director)
- Star Trek: Voyager (TV series) (1995) (Digital Artist)
- Titanic (1997) (Feature film) (Digital Artist)
- Virtual Andre (Commercial) (1997) (Concept designer, Digital Artist)
- Taco Bell Mario Kart 64 (Commercial) (1998) (Layout Animator)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (TV series) (1999) (Visual Effects Supervisor, Station X)
- My Favorite Martian (Feature Film) (1999) (Visual Effects Supervisor, Station X)
|This article about a Canadian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to an animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|