Assassin's Creed: Trial by Fire
|Assassin's Creed: Trial by Fire|
|Main characters||Charlotte de la Cruz|
|Page count||32 pages|
|Publisher||Ubisoft and Titan Comics|
|Writers||Anthony Del Col, Conor McCreery|
|Preceded by||Assassin's Creed: Brahman|
Assassin's Creed: Trial by Fire is a five-part miniseries set in the fictional Assassin's Creed universe. Trial by Fire is written by Kill Shakespeare and Sherlock Holmes vs. Harry Houdini writers, Anthony Del Col and Conor McCreery, and published by Ubisoft and Titan Comics.
Assassin's Creed: Trial by Fire has received generally positive reviews. PSU.com called Trial by Fire #1 "[a]n intriguing first chapter in the ongoing Assassin's Creed comic book series that shows great promise." The series has been recognized by The Guardian as example of one of the best game-comics, and was featured and reviewed on numerous websites such as Bleeding Cool, Slackjaw Punks, and Flickering Myth.
- "Assassin's Creed #1 - Trial by Fire Part 1 of 5 (Issue)". comicvine.com.
- "Assassin's Creed #1 Review - The first in the new series from Titan Comics". PlayStation Universe.
- Will Freeman. "Trendspotting: the best game-comics". the Guardian.
- Christine Marie. "Charlotte De La Cruz Returns: An Art Preview Of Assassin's Creed #2 - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movie, TV News". Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movie, TV News.
- Iron Squid (13 October 2015). "Comic Book Review: Assassin's Creed #1". Slack Jaw Punks.
- Villordsutch. "Comic Book Review – Assassin's Creed #1". Flickering Myth.