Auburn station (Sound Transit)
|Sounder commuter rail|
|Location||23 A Street Southwest
|Owned by||Sound Transit|
Sound Transit Services:
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Connections||ST Express, King County Metro Transit|
633 spaces (113 surface & 520 garage)
Auburn is a Sounder commuter rail station and transit center serving the city of Auburn, Washington. It was built by Sound Transit on BNSF Railway tracks in Auburn and completed in 2000. In 2003, the parking garage was completed, making the total available parking spaces to 633. As of April 2016 there were 687 parking spaces at Auburn Station. The station is also served by ST Express and Metro Transit buses.
Auburn Transit Center is served by King County Metro, Sound Transit, and Pierce Transit buses. As of March 2016, the following routes stop at Auburn Station:
- 180 - Southeast Auburn, Kent station, Sea-Tac Airport, Burien Transit Center
- 181 - Green River College, Federal Way Transit Center, Twin Lakes P&R
- 186 - Enumclaw
- 497 - Sunset Park
- 566 - Kent station, Renton Transit Center, Bellevue Transit Center, Overlake Transit Center
- 578 - Puyallup station, Sumner station, Federal Way Transit Center, Downtown Seattle
- 910 - Seattle Outlet Collection, North Auburn
- 915 - Enumclaw
- 917 - White River Junction
- stadmin. "Auburn Station". Sound Transit. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- "Auburn Station Boarding Locations - Park & Ride Information - King County Metro Transit". metro.kingcounty.gov. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
Media related to Auburn (Sounder station) at Wikimedia Commons
|This Washington train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|