This article needs to be updated.April 2015)(
The track before 2012
|Major events||BaTCC, NEZ Racing, SMP F4 Championship|
|Audru Ring (2012–present)|
|Race lap record||1:14.617 ( Erko Vallbaum, Elea Racing, Tatuus FR2000, 16.9.2012, Formula Baltic)|
|Audru Ring (2001–2011)|
|Race lap record||49.766 ( Victor Shaitar, ArtLine Dallara-Opel F308, 29.6.2008, F3)|
|Sauga Kolmnurk (1936–1960s)|
auto24ring (also known as Audru Ring, Pärnu Ring, Sauga Ring and EST-Ring) is a motor racing circuit in Papsaare, near Pärnu, Estonia. It is operated by A2 Racing MTÜ and is the only permanent road circuit in Estonia. The track has two configurations, the 1.5-kilometre (0.93 mi) Grand Prix circuit, and the 2.2-kilometer (1.4 mi) Long Circuit. The circuit hosts rounds of Baltic Touring Car Championship and other Estonian, Finnish, Baltic and North European Zone events.
The first competitions at the location of the circuit were held in the 1930s. The original layout, called Sauga Kolmnurk (Sauga Triangle), was a 6.1 km long circuit utilising three public roads: Nurme tee, Sulu-Papsaare tee and Haapsalu maantee. Racing activities at the Kolmnurk ceased in the late 1960s.
A new circuit, designed by Enn Teppand was built in 1989–90. This 3.668 km long layout included one of the corners of the original Kolmnurk as well as two, shortened, straights on Nurme tee and Haapsalu maantee. There was also a new section introduced consisting another public road and a short purpose build section.
In 2000, construction of the current circuit begun. The current circuit, opened in 2001, is designed to minimize the use of public roads. The 2.173 km long layout uses the sections added in 1990 plus a new straight and a chicane. A 350m long straight on Nurme tee is all that remains of the original 30's circuit.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-20. Retrieved 2010-01-04.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-03-06. Retrieved 2010-05-20.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-20. Retrieved 2010-07-19.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- http://www.audru.ee/files/documents/planeeringud/834_AudruRingrada_seletuskiri1.pdf[permanent dead link]
- http://www.audru.ee/files/documents/planeeringud/834_AudruRingrada_plan_Tehnovorgud.pdf[permanent dead link]
http://www.auto24ring.ee/ new official site
https://web.archive.org/web/20160508123331/http://www.auto24ring.ee/eng/racetrack/track-layout/whole-complex you can see new racetrack configuration here