|Location||19700 West Dixie Highway|
|Owned by||Miami-Dade County|
|Line(s)||Florida East Coast Railway|
Aventura is a future Brightline infill train station in Ojus, Florida. It will be located on Dixie Highway west of the Aventura Mall, on a site that was purchased by Brightline (then known as Virgin Trains USA) and donated to Miami-Dade County, who is partly funding construction. A groundbreaking ceremony was held September 3, 2020. Prior to Brightline's ongoing suspension of service due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the station had been expected to open in the fall of 2021. Inter-city service will be provided to MiamiCentral in about 15 minutes, and trains will run as far north as West Palm Beach until the Orlando extension is opened in 2022.
- Hanks, Douglas (11 October 2019). "Miami-Dade approves $76 million to bring Brightline trains to Aventura Mall". Miami Herald. Retrieved 31 May 2020.
- Lyons, David (20 November 2019). "Brightline says it's on time to open new South Florida stations by next year". Miami Sun-Sentinel. Retrieved 31 May 2020.
- Larsen, Keith (24 January 2020). "Virgin Trains USA buys Aventura station site for $18M". The Real Deal Miami. Retrieved 31 May 2020.
- "After setbacks, Brightline's Aventura Mall station full steam ahead". Local 10. 3 September 2020. Retrieved 4 September 2020.
- Price-Williams, Abigail. "MEMORANDUM" (PDF). Miami Dade County. Retrieved 31 May 2020.
- "Brightline close to county deal on commuter tracks. Next up: Fights over stations". Miami Herald. Retrieved 25 September 2020.