|My Little One|
|Directed by||Sergey Dvortsevoy|
|Produced by||Sergey Dvortsevoy |
|Written by||Sergey Dvortsevoy |
|Starring||Samal Yeslyamova |
Ayka (Russian: Айка, translit. Ayka) is a 2018 Russian-Kazakhstani drama film directed by Sergey Dvortsevoy. It was selected to compete for the Palme d'Or at the 2018 Cannes Film Festival. At Cannes, Samal Yeslyamova won the award for Best Actress. It was selected as the Kazakhstani entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 91st Academy Awards, making the December shortlist.
The film produced under the working title My Little One.
- Samal Yeslyamova as Ayka
- Polina Severnaya as administrator at the hospital
- Andrey Kolyadov as Victor, the chief
- List of submissions to the 91st Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Kazakhstani submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- "The 2018 Official Selection". Cannes. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
- "Cannes Adds Lars von Trier's 'The House That Jack Built,' Sets Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote' as Closer". Variety. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- Debruge, Peter (19 May 2018). "2018 Cannes Film Festival Award Winners Announced". Variety. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- "87 Countries In Competition for 2018 Foreign Language Film Oscar". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- Kilday, Gregg (8 October 2018). "Oscars: 87 Countries Submit Films in Foreign-Language Category". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- "Film Ayka about migrant woman from Kyrgyzstan enters Oscar long-list". Kabar News Agency. 9 October 2018. Retrieved 10 October 2018.
- "Academy Unveils 2019 Oscar Shortlists". The Hollywood Reporter. 17 December 2018. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
|This article related to a Kazakhstani film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|