Azim Gheichisaz (2016)
|Born||1981 (age 38–39)|
|Known for||First Iranian to climb all 14 eight-thousanders|
Azim Gheychisaz (Persian: عظیم قیچیساز; born 1981, in Tabriz) is an Iranian mountain climber and the summiter of all 14 Eight-thousanders. He is a member of Iranian national mountaineering team. By 2017, he has successfully completed ascent to all of 14 peaks over 8,000 m, he did all of those ascents without supplementary oxygen, without Hi-porters.
Azim successfully completed his 2nd ascent to mount Everest in 2016, this time without bottled oxygen or Hi-porters.
in 19 May 2017 Azim conquers Lhotse at 12:12 in local time. He became the first Iranian who climbed all 14 of the world's 8000 meter plus mountains and also joined the 8000 club.
Azim's successful ascents include following peaks 
- 2002- Marble Wall Peak (6400 m)
- 2003- Gasherbrum I (up to 7800m)
- 2004- Diran Peak (up to 5500m)
- 2004- Spantik
- 2005- Everest (with supplementary oxygen)
- 2005- Ararat
- 2006- Noshaq
- 2008- Broad Peak
- 2009- Pobeda Peak
- 2010- Dhaulagiri, the first Iranian ascent
- 2010- Nanga Parbat, the first Iranian ascent
- 2011- Kangchenjunga, the first Iranian ascent
- 2011- Gasherbrum II
- 2011- Gasherbrum I
- 2012- Annapurna, the first Iranian ascent
- 2012- K2
- 2012- Manaslu (disputed)
- 2013- Makalu, the first Iranian ascent
- 2013- Cho Oyu, the first Iranian ascent
- 2014- Shishapangma, the first Iranian ascent
- 2016- Everest (2nd ascent, without supplementary oxygen)
- 2017- Lhotse
- "Everest Summits without Bottled Oxygen from Northside and Tragedy on Southside Makalu Ascents". www.pythom.com. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "Untitled Page". www3.irna.ir. Archived from the original on 15 December 2016. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "Iranian climber conquers Lhotse in Himalayas". Mehr News. 19 May 2017. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "Azim Gheichisaz - درباره من". azimgheichisaz.com. Retrieved 24 March 2018.