Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up BPC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BPC may refer to:
- Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation, a government tourism organization of Bangladesh
- Bâtiment de projection et de commandement (projection and command ship), the Mistral class of amphibious assault ships
- Battery Park City, a neighborhood in New York City
- Bible Presbyterian Church, an American Protestant denomination
- Bits per component (or per channel, or per color), bpc, defining color depth
- Blais Proteomic Center, Molecular Biology Core Facilities, at Dana–Farber Cancer Institute
- Bournemouth and Poole College, England
- BPC (time signal), a low frequency time code time signal from China
- BPitch Control, a German record label
- Brewton–Parker College, Mount Vernon, Georgia, U.S.
- British Pharmaceutical Codex, supplementing the British Pharmacopoeia
- British Pharmacopoeia Commission, responsible for the British Pharmacopoeia
- British Phosphate Commission, managed extraction of phosphate from Christmas Island, Nauru, and Banaba Island 1920–1981
- British Polling Council, an association of market research companies
- British Poultry Council, a national trade group for the poultry meat industry
- British Purchasing Commission, an organisation in the Second World War
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BPC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.