Bake with Anna Olson
|Bake with Anna Olson|
The show's logobox.
|Created by||Anna Olson
|Directed by||Marc Simard
|Presented by||Anna Olson|
|Theme music composer||Asher Lenz
|Country of origin||Canada|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||60 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Les Tomlin|
|Editor(s)||Ryan Monteith (season 1)
Jay Tipping, Kathryn Tomchishen, Colin Kish, Stephen George (season 2)
|Running time||30 minutes (including commercials)|
|Production company(s)||Peace Point Entertainment Group|
|Original network||Food Network Canada|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Original release||April 12, 2012– present|
|Preceded by||Fresh with Anna Olson|
Each episode acts as a lesson for a specific baking technique, and is divided into four parts. Olson first focuses on the foundation, teaching viewers a simple key recipe using the baking skill at a beginner's level. Next, a more complex recipe is shown building on the foundation skill. Then, a showcase recipe is demonstrated featuring an elaborate, restaurant-quality dessert or savoury baked good. Finally, the episode concludes by creating a new mini-recipe using elements of the first three recipes. This includes the instructions on making puff pastry, pies and chocolate cake with classic recipes for chocolate mousse cake, pecan pie, as well as new items such as savoury hor d'oeuvres. Also included are basic baking instructions such as using a whisk to fold egg whites or double-checking measuring spoons and cups for accuracy, to ensure each baking step is done properly.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||40||April 12, 2012||August 23, 2012|
|2||20||September 6, 2015||November 8, 2015|
|Country / Region||Television Network|
|Romania||Euforia Lifestyle TV|
|Singapore||Asian Food Channel|
|South Africa||The Home Network|
|United Kingdom||Food Network UK|
- Complete Episode List Food Network Canada official website. Retrieved 2012-04-11.
- Demontis, Rita (2012-04-12). "A is for Anna". Toronto Sun. Retrieved 2012-04-12.
- "Peace Point Entertainment Announces Start of Production of Bake with Anna Olson". Peace Point Entertainment Group. 2011-10-12. Archived from the original on 2012-02-18. Retrieved 2012-04-12.
- Ryan, Andrew (2012-04-12). "TV: Five shows worth watching tonight". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 2012-04-11.
- MacPherson, Delia (2012-04-10). "Anna Olson makes sweet endings a little bit sweeter". Metro News. Retrieved 2012-04-11.
- Bake with Anna Olson: season 2 Episode Guide Food Network Canada. Retrieved on 2016-03-11.
- "Peace Point Rights announces multiple sales of Bake with Anna Olson". Peace Point Entertainment. Retrieved 11 March 2016.
- "Bake with Anna Olson show page". Asian Food Network. Retrieved 11 March 2016.
- "Bake with Anna Olson show page". The Home Channel. Retrieved 11 March 2016.
- "Bake with Anna Olson show page". Food Network UK. Retrieved 11 March 2016.