Building in 2009
|Location||Steele Ave. and 3rd St., Hope, North Dakota|
|Area||less than one acre|
|NRHP reference #||75001306|
|Added to NRHP||February 18, 1975|
According to its NRHP nomination, it is "the oldest commercial building in the county" and "served as a post office, bank, furniture store, funeral parlor, drug store, hardware store, and grocery at various times during its long years of service."
Steele County Museum
The building is now home to the Steele County Museum, operated by the Steele County Historical Society. The museum's collections include textiles, toy tractors, and a collection of artifacts from the Masons and Odd Fellows.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Baldwin's Arcade". and accompanying photos
- "Steele County Museum". North Dakota Tourism. Retrieved 20 November 2015.
- "Attractions". Steele County, ND. Retrieved 20 November 2015.
Media related to Baldwin's Arcade at Wikimedia Commons
- Steele County Museum - official site
|This article about a property in North Dakota on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|