Ballymaloe Cookery School
The Ballymaloe Cookery School is a privately run cookery school in Shanagarry, County Cork, Ireland, that was opened in 1983. It is run by Darina Allen a well known celebrity chef, cookery book author and pioneer in Ireland of the slow food movement. The school is located in the grounds of an organic farm.
- Trainer, Melissa A. (2005) In Ireland, Cookery Amid the Greenery, New York Times, January 2 (Accessed 22 Nov 2011)
- Turner, Sarah (2006) Cooking holiday:Ballymaloe, The Observer, Sunday 5 February (Accessed 22 Nov 2011)
- Field, Elizabeth (2006) Irish get cooking, naturally The Boston Globe May 21 (Accessed 22 Nov 2011)
- FOOD FROM IRELAND CHRIS BARBER visits Ballymaloe cookery school, in Co Cork, where organic food production is as important as culinary skills. (January 01, 2001). Country Life, 195, 122-123.
- Top class cuisine at Ballymaloe: Ireland's champion cook Darina Allen concocts a delicious menu from her organic gardens. (January 01, 1997). Country Living London-, 143, 140-145.
- Catharine Stott went to Ireland to meet Darina Allen, founder of the Ballymaloe cookery school. (January 01, 2000). Living Earth, 207, 14-15.
- Darina Allen A Year at Ballymaloe Cookery School