From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up banan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banan may refer to:
- Banan District, Chongqing, a district of Chongqing Municipality, China
- Banan District, Battambang Province, a district in Battambang Province, Cambodia
- Banan, Syria, a town in Aleppo Governorate, Syria
- Gholam Hossein Banan, an Iranian traditional music vocalist
- Banan IT, a software company based in Khartoum, Sudan
- Cefpodoxime, by trade name Banan
- Banan (sports ground), a former sports ground in Landskrona, Scania, Sweden
- Banan Tarr, a nature and landscape photographer based in Anchorage, Alaska, United States of America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.