|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Barbara Laage (30 July 1920 – 21 May 1988) was a French film actress who flourished in the 1950s.
- B.F.'s Daughter (1948)
- Guilty? (1950)
- The Red Rose (1951)
- La Putain respectueuse (1952)
- The Slave (1953)
- Act of Love (1953)
- The Happy Road (1957)
- Bombs on Monte Carlo (1960)
- Paris Blues (1961) with Paul Newman
- Portuguese Vacation (1963)
- The Crime of Aldeia Velha (1964)
- Bed and Board (1970)
- "Barbara Laage". BFI.
|This article about a French actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|