Bard's Field, July 2009
|Nearest city||Ridge, Maryland|
|NRHP reference #||76002172 |
|Added to NRHP||November 7, 1976|
Bard's Field, or Bard's Field on Trinity Manor, is a historic home located at Ridge, St. Mary's County, Maryland, United States. It was built in the early 19th century. It is a 1 1⁄2-story frame house on a brick foundation with double exterior end chimneys. The house is representative of a common, 18th century, Southern Maryland house type. Formerly operated as a bed and breakfast, it is currently (May 2012) for sale.
- National Park Service (2008-04-15). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Pamela James (January 1976). "National Register of Historic Places Registration: Bard's Field" (PDF). Maryland Historical Trust. Retrieved 2016-01-01.
- Bard's Field, St. Mary's County, including photo from 1999, at Maryland Historical Trust
- St. Mary's County Historic Preservation Commission: Bard's Field entry
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) No. MD-875, "Bard's Field, Ridge vicinity, St. Mary's County, MD", 7 photos, 1 photo caption page
|This article about a Registered Historic Place in St. Mary's County Maryland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|